内容简介
中文名字是《我是一只毛毛虫》。小朋友们你们觉得蝴蝶漂亮吗?大家都有过被美丽蝴蝶惊艳,或者追逐着蝴蝶奔跑的经历吧~那你知道蝴蝶是怎么来的,是由什么变成的吗?让我们听听有关蝴蝶的故事吧!
绘本作者
Jean Marzollo/文
Judith Moffatt/图
《I am a caterpillar》故事全文
I am a caterpillar.我是一条毛毛虫。
Munch.Crunch.吭哧,噶哧,使劲吃。
I'm getting bigger!我越长越大!
Munch.Crunch.吭哧,噶哧,使劲吃。
Munch.Crunch.Munch.Crunch.吭哧,使劲吃!吭哧,使劲吃。
That's it.就这样啦。
No more food. I am done.不能再吃啦。我饱了。
It's time to hang from a stem.是时候该悬挂到枝条上去了。
I wait, and wait,and wait.我等啊等啊等啊。
I shiver. I twist.我颤抖着,扭动着。
I split my skin!表皮开始脱落!
My old skin falls away.我的旧壳脱落。
I am soft inside.里面软绵绵的。
I am a pupa (PEW-pah).现在,我是一只蛹。
I grow a shell to protect the pupa.我的身体外面,长出一层壳,来保护蛹。
I am now a chrysalis (KRIS-ah-lis).于是,我变成了茧。
I keep changing.我持续蜕变。
Soon I'll come out.很快,我就要破茧而出了。
What will I be?我会变成什么呢?
A butterfly!蝴蝶!
Push. Crack. Wow! I'm free!我推破外面的茧。哇!我自由啦!
My wings are all wet.我的翅膀还是湿漉漉的。
My wings dry off.我的翅膀变干了。
They unfold.我展开双翅。
Flap.Flap.Hey!啪嗒,啪嗒。嘿!
I can fly!Ta-da!我会飞啦!瞧!
I visit flowers.我在花儿间飞舞。
I drink nectar.Yum!我喝了花蜜。真美味!
My mouth is like a straw.我的嘴巴就像一根吸管。
Sip. Sip. Sip.吸啊,吸啊,吸。
I have a mate.我有了一个同伴。
We visit many flowers.我们一起在花丛中嬉戏。
We’re not afraid of birds.我们不害怕小鸟。
They know that we taste awful.他们知道我们不合他的口味。
Soon I will lay my eggs.很快,我要产卵了。
The eggs have thin shells.卵有薄薄的壳。
Baby caterpillars crawl out.毛毛虫宝宝从壳里爬出来了。
Hi! I’m a caterpillar.Munch. Crunch.嗨!我是一只毛毛虫。吭哧,使劲吃。
What will happen to me next?毛毛虫下一阶段会变成了什么呢?
Do you know?你知道了吗?
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 有声绘本网 所有,欢迎分享,转载请保留出处!
你想说什么呢?