《Voices in the park》

英文绘本《Voices in the park》

《Voices in the park》故事内容

Voices In The Park《公园里的声音

《Voices in the park》 第1张

First voice

第一种声音

It was time to take Victoria, our pedigree Labrador, and Charles, our son, for a walk.

时间差不多了,我应该带维多利亚——我们家纯种的拉布拉多犬,还有我的儿子查尔斯去散步。

《Voices in the park》 第2张

When we arrived at the park, l let Victoria off her lead. Immediately some scruffy mongrel appeared and started bothering her.

到了公园,我才松开维多利亚的狗链,马上就有一只脏兮兮的土狗靠过来,骚扰她。

I shooed it off, but the horrible thing chased her all over the park.

我赶它走,可是,这只讨厌的东西一直追着维多利亚到处跑。

I ordered it to go away, but it took no notice of me whatsoever.

我命令它走开,它根本不理我。

"Sit," I said to Charles. "Here."

“坐下,”我对查尔斯说:“这里。”

《Voices in the park》 第3张

I was just planning what we should have to eat that evening when I saw Charles had disappeared.

我在想晚餐吃什么的时候,突然发现查尔斯不见了。

Oh dear! Where had he gone?

天哪!他到哪里去了?

You get some frightful types in the park these days!

这几天公园里经常有些古怪的人!

I called his name for what seemed like an age.

我叫查尔斯的名字,叫了好久好久。

《Voices in the park》 第4张

Then I saw him talking to a very rough-looking child.

终于,我看到他和一个野孩子在聊天。

"Charles, come here. At once!" I said. "And come here please, Victoria."

“查尔斯,过来。快点儿!”我说,“还有维多利亚,乖啊,请过来。”

We walked home in silence.

回家的路上,我们什么话也没说。

《Voices in the park》 第5张

Second Voice

第二种声音

I needed to get out of the house, so me and Smudge took the dog to the park.

我不能老是闷在家里,这样吧,我和脏脏带狗去公园里走走

《Voices in the park》 第6张

He loves it there. I wish I had half the energy he's got.

他可喜欢公园了。我要是有他一半的精力就好了。

《Voices in the park》 第7张

I settled on a bench and looked through the paper for a job.

我在长椅上坐下来,看看报纸上有没有工作机会。

I know it's a waste of time really, but you've got to have a bit of hope, haven't you?

其实我也知道没什么用,不过总得抱点希望,不是吗?

Then it was time to go. Smudge cheered me up.

该回家了,脏脏逗我开心。

She chatted happily to me all the way home.

一路上,我们聊得好快乐。

《Voices in the park》 第8张

Third Voice

第三种声音

I was at home on my own again. It's so boring.

我又自己一个人在家,好无聊。

Then Mummy said that it was time for our walk.

然后,妈妈说我们要去散步了。

There was a very friendly dog in the park and Victoria was having a great time.

公园里有一只很友善的狗,维多利亚玩得很开心。

《Voices in the park》 第9张

I wished I was.

我真羡慕她。

"D'you wanna come on the slide?” a voice asked.

“要不要溜滑梯?”有人问我。

It was a girl, unfortunately, but I went anyway.

虽然是个女孩,不过我还是去了。

She was brilliant on the slide, she went really fast. I was amazed.

她很会溜滑梯,溜得真快,我好惊讶。

《Voices in the park》 第10张

The two dogs raced round like old friends.

两只狗像老朋友一样跑来跑去。

The girl took off her coat and swung on the climbing frame, so I did the same.

女孩脱掉外套,爬上攀爬架荡来荡去,我也这么做。

《Voices in the park》 第11张

I'm good at climbing trees, so I showed her how to do it.

我很会爬树,所以我教她怎么爬。

She told me her name was Smudge - a funny name, I know, but she's quite nice.

她告诉我她的名字是脏脏,这个名字有点儿好笑,不过她人很好。

Then Mummy caught us talking together and I had to go home.

后来,妈妈看见我们在聊天,我不得不回家了。

Maybe Smudge will be there next time?

也许脏脏下次还会来?

《Voices in the park》 第12张

Fourth Voice

第四种声音

Dad had been really fed up, so I was pleased when he said we could take Albert to the park.

爸爸真是闷坏了,所以,当他说要带艾伯特去公园的时候,我好高兴。

Albert's always in such a hurry to be let off his lead.

每次,艾伯特都等不及要解开狗链。

He went straight up to this lovely dog and sniffed its bum (he always does that).

他径直去追一只漂亮的狗,在人家的屁股后面嗅来嗅去(他老是这样)。

Of course, the other dog didn't mind, but its owner was really angry, the silly twit.

当然,那只狗不介意,可是它的主人非常生气,真不讲理。

《Voices in the park》 第13张

I got talking to this boy. I thought he was a bit of a wimp at first, but he's okay.

我跟一个男孩说话,刚开始,我觉得他有点胆小,不过他还可以啦。

We played on the see-saw and he didn't say much, but later on he was a bit more friendly.

我们一起玩跷跷板,他的话不多,慢慢地,他越来越友善了。

《Voices in the park》 第14张

We both burst out laughing when we saw Albert having a swim.

看到艾伯特在游泳,我们大笑起来。

Then we all played on the bandstand, and I felt really, really happy.

接着我们一起在音乐台上玩,我觉得非常非常开心。

《Voices in the park》 第15张

Charlie picked a flower and gave it to me.

查理摘了一朵花,送给了我。

Then his mum called him and he had to go.

突然,他妈妈叫他,他得回家了。

He looked sad.

他看起来心情不太好。

《Voices in the park》 第16张

When I got home I put the flower in some water, and made Dad a nice cup of tea.

回到家,我把花养在水里,帮爸爸泡了一杯好茶。

小朋友们,你们喜欢去公园吗?都喜欢在公园玩什么呢?

附件
《Voices+in+the+park》
2.58M
mp3
前往下载
附件购买
售价:20 积分
开通周VIP或更高级的会员可免费下载该文件

登录注册购买,也可以免登录购买vip会员介绍

本文地址:https://www.youshenghuiben.com/yingwenhuiben/Voicesinthepark1015.html
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 有声绘本网 所有,欢迎分享,转载请保留出处!

相关绘本

你想说什么呢?

(评论审核通过后才会显示)