《卷卷的烦恼》

国外绘本《卷卷的烦恼》

 导出为word

内容简介

有一个卷发小女孩,她并不喜欢自己那一头又卷又蓬的卷发。她觉得老天爷很不公平,为什么别人能拥有那么顺滑的直发,而自己连梳头都需要好几个小时。她尝试了很多方法,试图让自己的头发变直,但都以失败告终....

《卷卷的烦恼》 第1张

绘本作者

(译)劳拉·艾伦·安德森/文图

范晓星/译

上海文化出版社

《卷卷的烦恼》故事中英全文

《卷卷的烦恼》 第2张

《卷卷的烦恼》 第3张

NO! I do NOT want this BIG curly HAIR!

不!我不想要这一头蓬蓬的、卷卷的头发!

It's messy and silly and just plain UNFAIR!

我的头发乱七八糟、傻里傻气,真是不公平!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第4张

Just look at these spirals,

瞧我这满头的小卷毛,

these squiggles,

这些小波浪,

these swirls.

小漩涡。

Too bouncy.

它们向弹簧,

Too loopy.

看起来傻乎乎的。

Oh, so many curls!

哦,这数不清的小卷卷!

Always too knotty and fuzzy and frizzy.

它们总是疙疙瘩瘩,细细绒绒,弯弯曲曲。

They curl and they coil.

它们缠缠绕绕,又曲曲卷卷。

It's making me dizzy!

啊,我都被绕晕了!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第5张

I want my hair STRAIGHT.

我想要直直的头发,

I want my hair... smooth.

我想让我的头发……柔亮顺滑。

I want it to flow through the air when I move.

我想要我的头发能够随风起舞。

《卷卷的烦恼》 第6张

So I use a big brush, and brush it ALL night,

于是我用一把大发刷,一整晚都在梳头发。

for hours and hours,

我梳啊梳,梳啊梳,

with all of my MIGHT!

使出浑身解数!

Next morning, I'm frazzled, my brush hand is sore,

第二天早上,我筋疲力竭,梳头的那只手酸得抬不起来。

and my hair is MORE twisty and looped than before!

可还是有馒头的小卷卷,甚至比以前更乱!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第7张

I ask all my best friends to pull it and stretch it,

我把所有的好朋友都叫来,帮忙拉直我的头发。

but, OUCH! That's enough! It's no use - I will do it!

可是,哎哟哟!算了吧!这样拉也没有用——还是我自己来吧!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第8张

I try using BIG books TO WEIGH DOWN the curls.

我试着用很厚的书来压平这些小卷卷。

But NO, it does NOTHING to flatten these twirls.

可是,这个方法也不灵,我还是自来卷的发型。

Balloons!

气球!

What a plan - they'll make my hair straight...

多妙的主意!气球可以拉直我的头发……

But, hang on, what's happening?!

诶,等一下,怎么回事儿?

OH. Now it's too late!

哦,天啊!来不及了!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第9张

I hunt down the stickiest tape I can find - this HAS to help each of the curls to unwind!

我找来粘性最强的胶带,这样也许能把每根卷发都拉直啦!

But, NO, each strand twizzles and wiggles and tangles and sticks out around me at mad, crazy angles!

可是,没有用,一缕缕头发还是弯弯曲曲、歪歪扭扭、缠缠绕绕。啊,这些疯狂的头发!

I wet it with water, and... OH MY! It's STRAIGHT!

我用水把头发打湿,这回……哈,万岁!我的头发变直了!

No curly McWurlys. It simply is GREAT!

再也没有曲里拐弯的小卷卷,我觉得自己美极了!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第10张

But as my hair dries, I hear the first boooiiing and the curls all spring up with a ping and a dooiiing!

可等到头发变干,我又听到了它们咻、咻、咻,一根根卷起来的声音!

It's USELESS! I give up as nothing is working - behind every curl there's another one lurking.

无计可施!什么法子都不灵,我放弃了。每个小卷卷下面都藏着另一个小小卷。

So I hang upside down in my favorite tree, wishing my curls would stop bothering me.

我倒吊在最喜欢的大树上祈祷,天啊,别再让我有卷卷的烦恼了。

《卷卷的烦恼》 第11张

Then, snapping me out of my big sulky grump, a girl STOMPS her way over and sits in a slump.

接着,有个女孩跺着脚走了过来,一屁股坐在了大树下。她的出现,让我眼前一亮。

She says, "My hair's useless! Oh, why won't it curl?

她说:“我的头发真是不可救药!哦,为什么我没有漂亮的卷发?

It's boring and STRAIGHT. There's not even ONE TWIRL!

我的头发直直的,真的很无聊,甚至没有一根卷起来的发梢。

I've tried twisting and spinning (and rolling pins, too!).

我把头发拧了又拧,甩起头发转了又转。(还用了满头的发卷!)

I want my hair lovely and BIG just like...

我想要可爱的、蓬蓬的头发,就像……

《卷卷的烦恼》 第12张

You!"

你这样!”

We grin and start laughing - how silly we've been, with brushing and sticking and spins in between!

我和她相视大笑,瞧我俩做过的那些傻事儿——梳头发,粘头发,还有原地转圈圈!

I suddenly feel like my curls aren't that bad...

突然间,我觉得卷发并不那么糟糕……

In fact, now it turns out I'm feeling quite GLAD!

实际上,我觉得很高兴!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第13张

We spend the whole day with our bows and our clips, creating new styles and swapping top tips!

那一整天,我和她用发带和发夹梳了很多发型,还交换了美发秘诀!

Pig tails and bunches.

一对麻花辫,两束冲天辫。

A beehive, a bun!

高柜的蜂巢式,俏皮的丸子头!

We have hours of fabulous great hairy fun!

我们在一起设计头发,快乐无比!

The winding, the turning, the twists everywhere - no matter what shape or size...

打个卷,抓个髻,拧个小花辫,不管是什么造型……

《卷卷的烦恼》 第14张

We love our hair!

我们都爱自己的头发!

《卷卷的烦恼》 第15张

《卷卷的烦恼》 第16张

《卷卷的烦恼》 第17张

附件
《卷卷的烦恼》
2.16M
mp3
前往下载
附件购买(促销中)
促销价:20 积分 原价:50 积分
开通周VIP或更高级的会员可免费下载该文件

登录注册购买,也可以免登录购买vip会员介绍

本文地址:https://www.youshenghuiben.com/guowaihuiben/IDonWantCurlyHair1128.html
版权声明:本文为原创文章,版权归 有声绘本网 所有,欢迎分享,转载请保留出处!

相关绘本

你想说什么呢?

(评论审核通过后才会显示)